Jokes - Main
22 Ways To Order A Pizza Over The Phone
22 Ways To Order A Pizza Over The Phone...
1. If using a touch-tone, press random numbers while ordering. Ask person taking the order to stop doing that.
2. Make up a charge-card name. Ask if they accept it.
3. Order a Big Mac Extra Value Meal.
4. Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."
5. Tell the order taker a rival pizza place is on the other line and you're going with the lowest bidder.
6. Tell them to put the crust on top this time.
7. Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.
8. Put an extra edge in your voice when you say "crazy bread."
9. Stutter on the letter "p."
10. Ask what the order taker is wearing.
11. Crack your knuckles into the receiver.
12. Say hello, act stunned for five seconds, then behave as if they called you.
13. Tell the order taker you're depressed. Get him/her to cheer you up.
14. Make a list of exotic cuisines. Order them as toppings.
15. Change your accent every three seconds.
16. If they repeat the order to make sure they have it right, say "OK. That'll be $10.99; please pull up to the first window."
17. Ask if you get to keep the pizza box. When they say yes, heave a sigh of relief. Say, "Last time they delivered by hand!"
18. Amuse the order taker with little-known facts about any subject.
19. Ask to see a menu.
20. Wonder aloud if you should trim those nose hairs.
21. Start the conversation with, "My call to (Pizza Place), Take 1, and. .. . action!"
22. Ask how many dolphins were killed to make that pizza.
* Get more jokes at http://JokesAndSayings.net
* Please add a joke at: