Archive for November, 2012

Do Not Cry Sayeth Dr Seuss

Wednesday, November 28th, 2012

“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” ― Dr. Seuss Please Feel Free To Share This Posting From http://jokesandsayings.net/quotes

Submit A Quote – Add A Quote

Tuesday, November 27th, 2012

Have you found a quote that grabs you a bit? If so, please submit it to us and we’ll publish it to an eager world! Please type in the quote below: Please Feel Free To Share This Posting From http://jokesandsayings.net/quotes

Problems?

Monday, November 26th, 2012

Never tell your problems to anyone… 20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them. – Lou Holtz Please Feel Free To Share This Posting From http://jokesandsayings.net/quotes

100 Reasons To Cry

Saturday, November 24th, 2012

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. Please Feel Free To Share This Posting From http://jokesandsayings.net/quotes